Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
According to the art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and in relation to the personal informations of which C House Italia and / or its subsidiaries and / or affiliated companies enter or in their availability with the consent to their use or the execution of a contract for the supply / sale of goods.
With this, we inform you of the following:
The controller and the responsible for the protection of personal personal informations
The controller is C House Italia Srl, (hereinafter also referred to as the “owner”) with an address for service at its registered office in Bergamo (BG), via Verdi, n. 12. 12. The owner can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. IIIIII
Purpose of personal informations processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the contract of supply / sale of goods, both as a customer and as a supplier. Generally, contact personal informations is collected, such as the company name, VAT number or fiscal code, address, email contacts, telephone number and, for commercial transactions and / or other legal relationships that expressly provide for it, the Iban or current account extremes for the execution of payments (both debited and credited). Other categories of personal informations may involve their use / collection for administrative-accounting purposes, or in the context of the subordinate work relationship in the case of their employees and / or collaborators and / or agents and / or administrators.
Your personal informations will also be processed in order to:
- fulfill the obligations set forth in the tax and accounting fields;
- customer management (client administration, contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency control and forwarding of commercial offers);
- supplier management (supplier administration, contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices, selections in relation to the needs of the company);
- economic and legal treatment of staff;
- comply with the obligations incumbent upon the business activity and foreseen by current legislation.
Personal personal informations may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed with methods strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above and stored in special personal informationsbases managed by the Personal informations Controller. In all cases the personal informations provided is managed in accordance with the personal informations protection standards (by design and by default) required by applicable law.
Legal basis of the processing
La C House Italia S.r.l. and / or subsidiaries and / or affiliates, process your personal personal informations when the processing:
- is necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon request (including the employment relationship);
- it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Owner;
- is based on express consent (for example sending a newsletter by the Owner and / or subsidiaries and / or affiliates.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal personal informations
With regard to personal personal informations relating to the execution of the contract of which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example, obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), failure to communicate personal personal informations could prevent us from completing of the contractual relationship itself. The lack of consent issued on registration at the websites of C House Italia S.r.l. and / or subsidiaries and / or affiliates (in cases other than the hypothesis of the conclusion of a contract) could make it impossible to be reached by newsletters and / or commercial offers.
Personal informations retention
Your personal personal informations, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the Personal informations Controller is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for by laws or regulations (by way of example: obligation to keep accounting records).
Personal informations communication
Your personal personal informations may be disclosed to:
- commercial consultants and / or freelancers and / or legal entities, which provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- subjects that process personal informations in compliance with specific legal obligations;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Personal informations profiling and dissemination
Your personal informations are not subject to disclosure, except for the requirements strictly related to the execution of the contract and / or the issue of consent to treatment. When orders are placed on the websites of C House Italia S.r.l. and / or subsidiaries and / or associated companies, as well as on the occasion of simple registration on the websites, without any further activity, you can run into automated data collection processes, including profiling. In such circumstances, any registration activity is subject to the release of consent to processing in favor of the Owner.
Rights of the interested party
The rights granted to you by the GDPR include those of:
- to be informed and receive confirmation regarding the treatment in progress;
- ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the deletion of your personal data (if one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs and in compliance with the exceptions provided in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- request and obtain from the Data Controller – in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose the processing of your personal data at any time in the event of particular situations that concern you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example, date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data ( for example, data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health or sexual life). The treatment based on the consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- make a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Rights of the interested party
If you wish to exercise one of these rights or, if you wish to obtain more information, you can, at any time, contact the Data Controller, taking care to address the request also to the external Data Protection Manager (DPO) at the following address:
Owner: C House Italia S.r.l. – email@example.com